Hour long family tours!
Enjoy some quality family time in 44 acres of green open space, away from crowds…
You and you family can enjoy an exclusive guided tour of the Farm before we reopen in a few weeks time!
Experience it as never before – just you, your family and the animals to yourself!
£35 per group of 5 people.
Dates & Times
- Thurs 2nd – Fri 10th July
- 9am, 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm, 3pm, or 4.30pm
- £35 per household/support bubble
- Be met by your expert guide who will take you on a private tour to see our wonderful animals!
- Meet the goats and lambs, feed the pigs and reindeer – just a few examples of what you may do on your tour!
- Let us know if you’ve got a favourite animal – we’ll try our best to include them!
- There’ll only be a maximum of three families on site at any one time, so you’ll pretty much have the place to yourself!
- Should you wish, there will be the opportunity to purchase takeaway cold drinks, snacks, ice-cream and souvenirs at the end of your tour.
- All our staff will be wearing face coverings when around you.
- They will be practising good hand hygiene and wearing and changing latex gloves when appropriate.
- Our staff are trained in workplace social distancing and each tour will have a different guide so there will be no social mixing with other family tours.
- Hand washing will be provided for you throughout the tour, as well as sanitising.
- Unisex toilets will be available, which will be sanitised between tours.
- We will not be able to welcome visitors showing signs of illness.
~ We are following government advice, therefore a maximum of 5 people per tour (our Tour Guide makes person number six).
~ From July 4th, two households can meet outside, irrespective of number. Our Tour Guide counts as one household, therefore if you are more than 5 people in one household, you can join us, however we must cap it at 7 people for a manageable experience.
~ £35 per tour. Funds are vital right now in order for us to support our reopening costs, therefore no gift vouchers, offers, or annual passes will be accepted at this time.
~ Tours will last 1 hour, starting and finishing promptly at your allocated time.
~ Until 4th July, no buildings will be accessible except for the retail shop for one tour group at a time.
~ Anyone turning up without a booking will not be admitted entry.
~ No cancellations or refunds or rescheduling.
~ There will be a 15% discount on food, beverage and retail for Passholders, who will also receive a unique socially distanced animal encounter.
~ Contactless or card payments in the shop only please, no cash.
~ We plan to run tours whatever the weather and will tailor it accordingly if rainy.
~ Our play areas will continue to be out-of-bounds until we reopen fully.
In other news… Farm reopening Monday 13th July
In order to reopen, we just need a few weeks to make it ready for everyone and be fully Covid safe. We’ll be working hard on our strict plan of social distancing measures, guest signage, farm safety and rules, one-way systems, redesigned entrance and exit management, additional sanitising stations and routines, takeaway food and drink offers, and a fancy new online booking system, as all visitors will now have to pre-book.
We will be limiting the amount of visitors on site per half day visit and ensuring our staff are fully up to speed and briefed ready to meet you all. It is vital that our local authority and environmental health licensing teams are fully on board so we will be working closely with them as well.
We aim to reopen on July 13th!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our beautiful farm and wildlife park in the very near future. We’ll be in touch with booking details soon when our online booking system goes live!
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the hour-long family tours!