Welcome to Farmer Christmas Land!
Farmer Christmas returns on his giant red tractor for 2020!
You will be guided by a Green Dragon Elf through Farmer Christmas Land – an exciting enchanted place full of festive fun and activities.
Children can search for gold tokens in Santa’s Snowpits, walk through the Enchanted Forest, meet Christmas animals, make special reindeer food to take home for Christmas Eve, make a star for the Wishing Tree, and even feed real Reindeer. And of course, meet Farmer Christmas too – sit up on his tractor and receive a Christmas gift.
Plus, NEW FOR 2020 – gingerbread decorating, yum!
£14.95 per child, £5.95 per adult.
For that extra special festive feeling, reindeer from our resident reindeer herd will be joining in the fun.
Found in the Arctic, reindeer are well-adapted to living in cold, rugged conditions, therefore they are perfectly associated with winter and Christmas.
During your Farmer Christmas Land experience, children will be able to feed the reindeer with ‘magic moss’ – one of their favourite treats!
Santa’s sheep, rare breed turkeys and owls will also await you in the Enchanted Forest!
Spaces are limited and may not be available on the day – so book your tickets now!
Dates and Pricing
~ BOOK YOUR TICKETS in advance, spaces are limited and may not be available on the day!
~ November dates: Sat 28th, Sun 29th
~ December dates: Sat 5th, Sun 6th, Sat 12th, Sun 13th, Sat 19th, Sun 20th, Mon 21st, Tues 22nd, Weds 23rd, Thurs 24th
~ Morning session times: 9.40am, 10am, 10.20am, 10.40am, 11am, 11.20am, 11.40am, 12pm, 12.20pm, 12.40pm
~ Afternoon session times: 2pm, 2.20pm, 2.40pm, 3pm, 3.20pm, 3.40pm, 4pm, 4.20pm, 4.40pm, 5pm
~ Child admission price: £14.95 (members save 15% making it £12.71)
~ Adult admission price: £5.95 (members save 15% making it £5.06)
~ Farm admission is not included – but you will receive a 33% discount on the day of your experience! Read more below…
Farm admission discount!
Why not make a day of it and visit the farm!
Enjoy 33% discount on farm admission for both prebooked child(ren) & adult(s) on the day of your experience. Simply book your Farm admission online at the same time and you’ll receive your discount! You can visit the Farm before and/or after your experience slot, between the opening hours of 10am-1.30pm or 2pm-5.30pm.
Places are limited and are unlikely to be available on the day therefore it is highly advisable you book your preferred time slot online in advance.
Please ensure you arrive before the start of your scheduled time to gain the most from your Farmer Christmas Land experience.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, refunds are not available, and rescheduling may only be available in exceptional circumstances (subject to availability with a minimum of 48hrs notice).
Farm admission price applies for all if also choosing to visit the Farm (read above for discount details), payable at the time of booking.
A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked per group including children. Exemptions are made for larger households. Any groups larger than 6 may be challenged at check-in and may be turned away without a refund.
BOOK NOWBook tickets now!
Follow the ‘Book tickets now’ to secure your Farmer Christmas Land experience! Bookings must be made in advance online using a credit or debit card (excluding AMEX).
For more details or booking queries, please email us.
2020 has been an unusual year. Naturally Farmer Christmas Land will differ slightly from previous years to ensure everyone is safe, but we will make sure you still have a magical experience.
- Farmer Christmas Land is bigger this year – more space to socially distance
- Our Christmas Elf will only be guiding small groups of guests around Farmer Christmas Land at any one time
- You will meet Farmer Christmas in your family group only, more distanced than usual
- Farmer Christmas won’t be able to receive any hugs this year, but he will appreciate a socially distanced high-five!
- Start times are staggered ensuring you remain with your prebooked time slot and Christmas Elf guide
- Our Elves will be wearing face shields or coverings
- We ask all visitors not exempt to wear a face covering whilst in Farmer Christmas Land
- Farmer Christmas’ beard hasn’t grown well this year, so he’ll be wearing an extra one with a face covering underneath!
- Numerous hand sanitisers will be positioned throughout Farmer Christmas Land
- Staff will frequently be practicing good hand hygiene and wearing and changing latex gloves when appropriate
- There’ll be lots of extra cleaning too, including disinfectant misting
Read me before booking
Please read this, you’ll find all the info you need for your Farmer Christmas Land Experience!