Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Experience…
The Messy Play Barn will be transformed into a spooky spectacular!
We take pride in our restyling abilities for our events – completely themed and spooky (but not scary), you won’t recognise our Barn!
Join us there for our popular Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Experience! We’ve been busy growing monster pumpkins in the orchard so you’ll be able to choose your own and decorate it, ready to take home for Halloween!
This year, our Pumpkin Experience is INCLUDED in every paying child’s Farm admission!*
Guided to the Pumpkin Patch by some colourful people…
This year our resident Witches & Wizards will be joined by an array of quirky fun entertaining characters!
24th & 25th Oct – Cinderella and her oh so eligible sisters
26th, 27th & 28th Oct – Adventurous Alice and friends
29th, 30th & 31st Oct & 1st Nov – Adventurous Alice, a mean Queen and our Tea Loving Hatter
Make sure you book a slot for our Pumpkin Experience to be entertained and amazed by these incredible characters!
Spooky Animal Encounter…
NEW TIMES ADDED… At 11am, 12.30pm, 3pm and 4.30pm each day, we’ll have a special 30 minute encounter for those who are brave enough… meet some creepy (but of course friendly) critters up close!
Tickets for this spooky encounter are £1 each and very limited, book ASAP if you’d like to join us in the Eco Centre for this NEW for 2020 experience!
Half-Term Fun for All…
Our staff will be in Fancy Dress and you’ll find one of our special characters roaming around for you to meet (in a socially distanced way).
Make sure you dress up as well as there’ll be on-the-spot prizes for best Fancy Dress!
Follow the Scarecrow Trail too!
And of course there’s all the usual Farm Fun – head to Pets Corner to spot Beastly Bugs and the Wildlife Zone to see the owls (or as we call them at this time of year, H’Owls!) and enjoy lots of fresh air and play. Plus, book to groom the Pesky Ponies or Dastardly Donkeys!
All-in-all it’s family friendly with a variety of themed, educational and fun experiences and activities for all ages – so come along and join us!
BOOK NOWBook tickets now!
Follow the ‘Book tickets now’ to secure your Half-Term Halloween tickets! Bookings must be made in advance online using a credit or debit card (excluding AMEX).
For more details or booking queries, please email us.
Places for the Pumpkin Experience and Spooky Animal Encounter are limited and are unlikely to be available on the day, therefore it is highly advisable you book your time slot online in advance.
Please ensure you arrive before the start of your scheduled activity times, we cannot guarantee entry if you are late.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, refunds are not available, and rescheduling may only be available in exceptional circumstances (subject to availability with a minimum of 48hrs notice).
A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked per group including children. Exemptions are made for larger households. Any groups larger than 6 may be challenged at check-in and may be turned away without a refund.
* The Pumpkin Experience is included for paid child Farm admission tickets. For Under 2s or Members, a £1.50 per pumpkin charge will apply.
^ £1 for the Spooky Animal Encounter, recommended for 3yrs +
Our Half-Term Halloween event has been adapted this year to ensure everyone is safe, but we will make sure you still have a great time.
- Staff will be wearing face shields or coverings
- We ask all visitors not exempt to wear a face covering whilst in the Messy Play Barn, Eco Centre, as well as other indoor areas
- Numerous hand sanitisers will be positioned throughout the Messy Play Barn and Eco Centre
- Staff will frequently be practicing good hand hygiene and wearing and changing latex gloves when appropriate
- There’ll be lots of extra cleaning too, including disinfectant misting
- Pumpkin Experience:
- A Character Guide will lead only small groups out to the pumpkin patch to choose a pumpkin
- Tables will be socially distanced
- Start times are staggered ensuring you remain with your pre-booked time slot and Character guide
- Spooky Animal Encounter:
- Tickets are limited and must be pre-booked
- Seats will be socially distanced from each other
Read me before booking
Please read this, you’ll find all the info you need for your Half-Term Halloween visit!