Halloween Half Term – Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin!
You are booking for our Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin & Carving Experience:
- Meet in the spectacularly spooky Messy Play Barn
- Be led by one of the Dragon-Witch’s assistants to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pick your perfect pumpkin!
- Take it back to the Barn for carving
- Take it home with you later for spooking the neighbours!
Only £3 per pumpkin
Please note that entry to the Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin & Carving Experience will not be permitted without valid Farm admission, which is to be purchased on the day.
Dates and pricing
- October dates: Mon 21st, Tues 22nd, Weds 23rd, Thurs 24th, Fri 25th, Sat 26th, Sun 27th, Mon 28th, Tues 29th, Weds 30th, Thurs 31st
- November dates: Fri 1st, Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd
- Session times: 11am – 12pm, 12.45pm – 13.45pm, 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- £3 per pumpkin (2 adults go free with each child)
- Purchase Farm admission on arrival at Reception
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS in advance, spaces are limited and may not be available on the day!
Choose your date and book tickets below
Pumpkin places are limited and may not be available on the day therefore it is advisable to book your preferred time slot online in advance.
Please ensure you arrive on time to gain the most from your experience. We may not be able to wait for latecomers.
Children must be accompanied by an adult and can bring up to two free adults into the Pumpkin Carving Experience.
You will need to purchase Farm admission to partake in the Pumpkin Carving Experience. Farm admission costs £9.50/child (2-15yrs), £9.50/senior and £10.50/adult and all other Halloween activities are included. Admission is payable on the day at Reception. Full price list here.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, refunds are not available, however should you wish to reschedule, please email us and we will reorganise your Pumpkin Carving session, subject to availability with a minimum of 48hrs notice.
Once you’ve booked, please read this document, you’ll find all the info you need for your Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Experience!